Who may refer problems to the Ombudsman?

Cases may be reported to the Ombudsman by individuals, such as employees, students and doctoral fellows, organizational units of the University of Warsaw, and student government bodies.

The Ombudsman takes action upon:

  • a request of a member of the academic community 
  • a motion of a student or doctoral fellow government body
  • a motion of the Rector of the UW
  • a motion of a university organizational unit
  • the office's own initiative

Any interested member of the academic community is entitled to report to the Ombudsman for assistance: a student, a doctoral fellow, a faculty member or an administrative worker.